Founded in August 2015, Hikma Ventures operates as the corporate venture capital arm of Hikma Pharmaceuticals.
Our primary focus is to identify and invest in emerging companies in the digital health space, globally, that could enhance Hikma’s value proposition, reputation and market intelligence.
We will also consider investments in other healthcare related areas of current or future strategic interest to Hikma, including drug delivery technologies that have the potential to enhance Hikma's value chain and pipeline.
- HV will act as an instrument of strategic growth in broadening Hikma’s offerings; it will allow Hikma to tap into opportunities in the growing digital healthspace.
- HV will invest in companies where Hikma's expertise can accelerate revenue growth and enhance value creation by providing ventures with access to the resources of a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- We will invest in companies at all stages of development, including start-ups. HV looks at global opportunities.
- Our initial investment size is up to $5 million per round.
- We seek to actively partner with the management teams of portfolio companies to realize the potential of their products and technologies.
- Hikma Ventures has invested and continues to invest in companies in the digital health space, globally, that have the potential to enhance our value chain and pipeline.