1Welcome to the website of Hikma Ventures Ltd. ("Hikma Ventures" or "We") (the "Website"). Hikma Ventures is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you. We may collect the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms, or which you otherwise submit, on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Hikma Ventures may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
IP Addresses and Cookies. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes and to monitor the use of the Website. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you as an individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Website according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Protection and use of your information. We have in place appropriate security policies which are intended to ensure, as far as possible, the security and integrity of all our information, including your personal information.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data, or send an e-mail to ITSupport@Hikma.com.
Disclosure of your information. We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Hikma Ventures, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Your rights. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before or at the time of collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by sending an e-mail to us at ITSupport@Hikma.com.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites, which are not operated by Hikma Ventures. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that Hikma Ventures does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information. You have a right under data protection laws to request access to any of your personal information which we may hold. We may charge you a small fee for such access, in order to meet our costs in providing you with the relevant information. You may also ask us to change any inaccuracies in your information by sending an e-mail to ITSupport@Hikma.com.
Information about Hikma Ventures. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Hikma Ventures Ltd., a private limited company registered in England and Wales with company number 5799221, with its registered office at 1 New Burlington Place, London W1S 2HR.